East Dulwich Supper Club at fifty seven by Suzanne James - in association with Filippo Berio.
Come and enjoy our famous dining experience for a very special evening celebrating all things Italian! The ticket price includes cocktails from 6.30pm served alongside our amazing canapés. At 7.15pm you will be invited to take your seat for dinner.
Every month our professional chefs work in collaboration with our apprentice chefs from Westminster College to develop a new and exciting menu, often using seasonal, local ingredients.
Diners will be joined by ceramicist Chrissy Silver, you can find out more about Chrissy here:
Please note that there is a fixed menu for this event, meaning that special diets cannot be accommodated. However all courses are 'help yourself' from sharing platters.
* Cocktails & a selection of Canapes.
Starter Sharing Platters to include:
* Char-grilled Asparagus with Truffle Oil & Parmesan
* St Georges Day Mushroom Aranchini
* Char-Grilled Aubergine & Courgette with Thyme & Balsamic
* Chicken Liver Parfait with Crusty Bread
* Bowls of Italian marinaded Olives & Cornichons
* Charcuterie with Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* Crostini with Ricotta, Fava Beans & Mint
* Brick House Breads with Butter
Main Course Sharing Platters to include:
* Fried Gnocchi, Spinach, Onions & Bacon Lardons
* Tagliatelle with Gorgonzola Foam & Toasted Walnuts
* Lamb Meatballs with Feta Cream, Feta & Oregano
* Filled Ravioli, Pea & Goats Cheese
* Beef Ragu Lasagna with Truffle Oil & Horseradish Cream
* Slow Roasted Plum Tomatoes with Garlic, Thyme & Filippo * Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* Rocket Salad with Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic
Dessert Sharing Platters to include:
* Panna Cotta
* Pear & Almond Cake
* Cannoli dipped in Chocolate & filled with Vanilla Mascarpone
* Torta Nera (Walnut Chocolate & Almond Tart)
* Orange Polenta Cake
*Volcano single origin hand roasted fair trade Guatemalan Coffee in Cafetieres, Birchalls Tea, Tisanes, Perruche Sugar, Semi Skimmed Milk & Speciality Chocolates