SOLD OUT follow us here to be first to hear about our next event https://goo.gl/KA6gQP, or on Instagram @PotsandPals
We are so pleased that our first series of supper clubs went down so well and can't wait to welcome more of you when we launch our new events this March!
We kick off our spring series with an Italian-inspired menu served on a brand new set of ceramic designs that are, as ever, available to purchase on the night. Our first series was so popular, we are expanding to a new venue that will have a bit more space for all of your elbows and expectant food-babies. Please join us at 7pm on Saturday 10th March, at The Pigeon Hole Cafe in Camberwell for an evening full of fresh pasta, tasty wine and much laughter.
The menu will include treats such as:
- Lemon, fennel & pea arancini
- N'duja and ricotta focaccia drizzled with nigella seed honey
- Goat's curd tortellini with tomato consommé, charred Roscoff onions and crispy chicken skin
- Pork fillet rolled in toasted hazelnut and buckwheat with smoked garlic and lardo polenta and confit tomatoes
- Aperol spritz panna cotta
*Vegetarian menu is available
Tickets include a welcome cocktail and four courses, and for all of you newly off the dry-Jan wagon, there will be a bar serving many beers and wines. Go wild!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Kitty & Olivia